Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Apple Tags


As Fall fills the air the apples rippen and before you know it
the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice fill our kitchens.
Today's design was inspired by this adorable gift-giving idea
from  RECIPES & COOKING. A wonderful Facebook page
full of good things ! 
I shared this idea on my Facebook page Glenda's World 
for inspiration. Who doesn't love fresh apples and caramel sauce.
But, you know me......we need a pretty tag to tie to the present.


 Homemade caramel sauce

1 cup Brown Sugar

1/2 stick Butter (4 Tablespoons)

1/2 cup Half-and-half Or Cream (cream Will Make It Thicker)

1 Tablespoon Vanilla

Pinch Of Salt




























The beautiful botanical print of apples 
I found on Pinterest. I added some apple blossoms 
I had.
Click the image 



The mason jar clipart is free
Click the image to get it.


No comments :